Fruit & Herb Infused Water
Make a pitcher - perfect for springtime!Lavender Citrus Water - Best if consumed first thing in the morningalleviates anxiety, digestive aid, liver detoxifier, antibacterial, alkalizer
- 3 large lemons, cut into thick slices
- ¼ cup lavender
- ½ gallon of waterMinty Pineapple Watergood for digestion, high in Vitamin A&C, combats allergies, energy, prevent nausea, metabolism
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 1/4 portion of a pineapple, peeled and cut into small triangles
- 8 cups waterBlackberry Sage Waterhigh in antioxidants, bone health, helps relieve PMS, skin rejuvenator, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral
- 10 cups of water
- 1 cup of blackberries that have been very slightly crushed
- 3-4 sage leavesWatermelon Rosemary Waterheart healthy, potassium, diuretic, improved memory, mood elevator, fresh breath, anti-aging
- 10 cups of water
- 1 cup of watermelon cut into cubes
- 2 rosemary stemsRefrigerate over night if possible, otherwise, at least 3 hours.Enjoy!
Flavored water ideas!
Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes.
Ingredients & Measurements:
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Cream or Half & Half
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/2 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/3 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2-3 oz. Bourbon
- Frosting & Sprinkles
Add all ingredients to a blender until mixed well. Rim glasses with a very light coating of frosting and dip in sprinkles. Pour the shake into the cup and sprinkle cinnamon on top. Top with whipped cream if you want & enjoy!
so this weekend, I’m going to try to make this sandwich at some point:
Because fuck those guys
and if I could, tomorrow I’d go to the one chick fil a near Boston (it’s way out in the boonies though) with a cute lady and smooch her
There are no smoochable ladies (well, I could make out with my roommate I suppose, but that’d be INCREDIBLY AWKWARD) and I’m lazy and have a party to go to
you should go to chick fil a in your best rainbow duds and with rainbow flags tomorrow
kiss everyone of the same gender as you that you can find
crossdress if you like
and bring your swag
in the meantime I’ll be sticking it to The Man by making my own fucking chicken sandwiches
it’s a chicken revolution up in here motherfuckers
Spinach Mozzarella Grilled Cheese
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.
What an awesome idea! :’)
*files this away to try later*
Beauty-Tip #9 : HOME MADE BATHS
Here is an article for you about different sorts of home-made baths that you can make at home. Theses recipes will help you, your skin, your body… just choose the most appropriate one for yourself :)
- Bath with sea salt
Stir in water 350 gr. of natural sea salt and lay in this “sea” for about 15-20 minutes. This procedure stimulates your metabolism. A whole course (to really straighten your metabolism) consists of 10-12 baths that you take every two days. You skin becomes much smoother and more elastic. The temperature of your “sea” should not exceed 36-37C°.
- Cleopatra Bath
Take 1 litre of natural cow milk, add 200-300 grams of honey. Stir and pour into your bath. Now you can feel like a Cleopatra, your skin will become very smooth and silky.
- Bath with henna and tea
In a 3-litre jar put three tablespoons of black tea and 2 1/3 tablespoons of henna. Pour in boiling water. Infuse for 15 minutes. Strain this mix in order to eliminate the bits. After this, you can pour this brownish-green liquid in your bath. Your bath might be a little dirty afterwards, but it washes away easily with bathroom-detergent.
- Bath with oil and orange oil against cellulite
Dilute a few drops of orange oil in olive oil and pour it all into the tub. This mixture of oils gradually diminishes cellulite. While bathing, you will feel your skill pinch from time to time and this is good. However, you should stop the process if you feel pain or strong discomfort.
- Bath with bay leaves
Pour boiling water over 10-12 bay leaves and let in infuse for 20-30 minutes. Add this infusion to your bath. This will show a very calming effect not only on the state of mind, but also on your skin
- Relaxing bath, muscle tension and muscle pain relief
8 glasses of water, 1 cup of berries and pins of Juniper, a handful of eucalyptus leaves, 1/2 cup of lavender flowers and leaves, 2 cinnamon sticks, peel of 1 orange. Bring the resulting mixture to boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes. The strain and pour into a warm bath.
- Bath “Mandarin Caprice”
5 drops of essential oil of tangerine, 3 drops of lavender oil, 1 drop of pine oil, a handful of fresh tangerine peels, 1/2 tablespoon of jojoba oil (it’s fine if you don’t have any). Add this mixture to your bath. The smell of citrus lifts your spirits, refreshes and relieves fatigue. Tangerine oil is ideal to prevent acne, helps to heal scars and stretch marks
- Body bath and steam bath for face on herbs
Normal Skin : chamomile, geranium, lavender, yiang-yiang. Sensitive skin : camomile, lavender, rose, orange blossom, scented violet. Dry Skin : clary sage, sandalwood, marshmallow, rose. Oily Skin : calendula, lemon, basil, juniper and sage. Out of these herbs, you can make an infusion by brewing them in advance and then let infuse for 20-30 minute. Pour the infusion in your bath afterwards. To make a steam bath for the face, you need to pour boiling water over 1/4 cup dry herb mixture, cover your head with a towel and inhale the team of this infusion for 10 min
- Bath for soft and silky skin
For the skin to be soft and silky you need to take a shower in the evening and, on a clean and dry body (from feet to neck), rub in olive oil or any other vegetable oil. While rubbing in the oil, start preparing a bath with nice warm water. When your body is oily and your bath is ready, lay there for at least 15-20 minutes, massaging your skin and rubbing in the oil more and more. After the bath, you can wash off the oil with soap and water, but you can also simply use a wet towel. After this bath, it’s better to go straight to bed. Overnight, your skin will absorb the oil that you rubbed in and it will be baby smooth in the morning!
- Starch Bath to smoothen skin
Take 0.5 kg of potato starch or a litter of thick oatmeal broth. Mix it with 1 tablespoon of pine extract. After the bath, treat your body with some moisturising cream
- Vinegar bag to smoothen skin
Simply add 2-3 cups of apple vinegar to your bath
- Bath for dry skin
Add a glass of glycerol into your bath. Soak your body in this bath for 10 minutes maximum. Do not take this bath if you have a sunburn, as well as right after sunbathing!